Note :- First time traveller to Schengen should keep the time gap of 15 working days as they will be called for an interview.
- If passenger retired then retirement proof is MUST but If applicant self employed then he/she to provide your company documentation, partnership deed and tax registration and certificates.
- Photograph should be latest (taken within 6 months) with 80% face coverage and white background.
Valid visa stampped on the old passport is automatically cancelled and applicant to apply for fresh visa.
Please note that the date should match in cover letter,invitation ,ticket, hotel confirmation and ticket for visa processing
- If applicant is employed then, Evidence of financial status which includes letter from employer (NOC certificate), pay slips, original Income Tax Returns for last 3 years, original bank books/statements for last 6 months.
- If applicant is self employed then, company documentation such as registration of company, partnership deed, tax registration and certificates.
- If Student then NOC / Holiday List Circular from School/College.
- If passenger is accompanied by kids then student identity card of kid is required.
- If passenger retired then retirement proof is MUST.
- For honey moon couples original marriage certificate not required, apart from marriage card from both sides 10 marriage photos with the couple and family are to be submitted. Honeymoon couples can only apply for visa after marriage.